OCL Meetings

LmcD

Nov 7, 2016, 11:06:10 AM11/7/16
to Oakland County Locksport
After the past 2 meeting/gathering and only three people showing up at each one, this is a question going out to all members and it is a simple one.

What do we need to do to get people to attend?

Please submit thought/suggestions/comments so we can keep the group going and growing.

Do you want more talk/demos/hands on events, is it location, is it time, what do we need to do to keep the members here involved?

Thanks,

Larry.

Ryan Harp

Nov 8, 2016, 9:43:00 AM11/8/16
to oakland-coun...@googlegroups.com
My Main issue and the reason why I stepped down from holding the meetings was time. Tuesdays/Thursdays always seem to have Misec or Cub Scouts or both. I haven't been to a Misec meeting in months because of it. Then coupled with going out of town for work it just never seems to work out. I will try to make it out to whatever meetings I can but it's been hard lately.

Infosec Rogue

Nov 8, 2016, 9:54:35 AM11/8/16
to Oakland County Locksport

I just have no set schedule of when I'm out there, so it's very hit/miss for me. I would be able to attend more if it was Wednesday/Thursday since I tend to be out there more at the end of the week.

-J

Schenk, Bryan