Girl Scouts 50th International River Crossing TOOOL Lock Pick Village

Chris Jenks

Jul 3, 2017, 8:38:40 PM7/3/17
to A2-locksport, Oakland County Locksport
Hey everyone.

At the Ann Arbor Mini-Maker Faire, a representative from the Southeastern Michigan branch of the Girl Scouts came up to us and asked if we'd like to teach lock picking at their international event in September.

This will be one of the topics discussed at the Ann Arbor meeting next week. If Larry and others from Oakland are interested we can discuss it at the next Oakland Meeting too.

Details so far:
September 30th, from 9am to 4pm.
Marine City

We'll have an 8 foot table under a tent. So think Mini-Maker Faire set up, for those that have done it. We'll be under a tent, so it'll be outside. Don't know about power yet.

Chris
TOOOL Ann Arbor

Lawrence Mcdonald

Jul 4, 2017, 2:22:44 PM7/4/17
to oakland-coun...@googlegroups.com, A2-locksport
I will plan on attending the event and helping out.

Larry McDonald