Meeting Night

lmcd

Aug 24, 2016, 3:09:47 PM8/24/16
to Oakland County Locksport
Hello All,

I am going to try and help out with managing the group and making sure we have meetings happening for the group. I would like to know if we should keep the meeting on the 4th Tuesday of each month or if we should change what night it is going on. So, if you can please let us know what night would work best we can figure out the best night unless the 4th Tuesday is still best for all.

I will try to emails out to the group for next months meeting a week or so before the meeting.

Larry

Jeremy

Aug 25, 2016, 2:08:51 PM8/25/16
to Oakland County Locksport
I'm pretty flexible.  Now that I'm working in Southfield, I can make it up to Auburn Hills for a 7pm meeting.

-j

Chris Jenks

Aug 25, 2016, 2:20:31 PM8/25/16
to Oakland County Locksport

I'm fairly open. Though there is a once a month class / seminar on the fourth Tuesday I'd like to hit too.

Ryan Harp

Aug 25, 2016, 2:29:16 PM8/25/16
to Oakland County Locksport
I will try to make it any opportunity I can. It just depends week by week.