September Meeting

LmcD

Sep 19, 2016, 4:27:22 PM9/19/16
to Oakland County Locksport
All,

I will be out of Town next week, so I am going to ask the group do you want a meeting this week Thursday or next week Tuesday? The meeting would be held in AH at the normal spot from 7-9 no matter which day.

regards,

Larry

Chris Jenks

Sep 19, 2016, 4:59:59 PM9/19/16
to Oakland County Locksport
Thursday is better for me, I have plans for Tuesday next

Schenk, Bryan