Joining Oakfoam development

Adekunle Adekoya

Nov 5, 2015, 6:52:15 AM11/5/15
to Oakfoam
Hi,

I am interested in joining the Oakfoam development project,

I have background in machine learning.

I would be glad to know what I need to do in order to contribute to this project.

Regards

Kunle

Detlef Schmicker

Nov 5, 2015, 11:42:51 AM11/5/15
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great! I am currently doing a little clean up and merge the main tree into https://bitbucket.org/dsmic/oakfoam.

For this version you need cuda support, thus a nvidia graphics. If you are able to compile I will share my configuration files with you:)

There is a lot of changing this days, and the debugging is not yet done. I hope to have it up by the next KGS tournament!

Can you give some info on yourself, are you a strong go player? Do you have access to powerful hardware?

In every case, welcome!!

Detlef