Building on different environments

Detlef Schmicker

Nov 12, 2015, 10:43:49 AM11/12/15
to Oakfoam
I did some work on autoconf.

Now there is an option for
 ./configure --help
`

  --with-caffe=<srcdir>   Compile with DCNN support by caffe. Default: no

Here you have to put the distribute directory of the caffe library.

It should compile with and without caffe, ofcause no DCNN support without caffe....

I hope, it is now easier to get into the actual status of the project :)

Detlef

Detlef Schmicker

Nov 14, 2015, 6:58:56 AM11/14/15
to Oakfoam
Does anybody have experience with multiarch autoconf?

I updated the m4/boost makros and still have to pass

--with-boost-libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

to configure to get boost into oakfoam?! (and google seems to be no help for me:(

Any help would be great:)

Detlef

Detlef Schmicker

Nov 14, 2015, 8:47:15 AM11/14/15