CNN

ha neul kim

Nov 22, 2016, 1:17:39 AM11/22/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Detlef!
I'm curious about oakfoam's CNN.
I read "lenet_train_test.prototxt".
And first is 'input layer' and there are two input layers such as test and train.
Is it right that testing set and training set are inputs each input layers?

I understood training set is first input and testing set is second input in Oakfoam.
And those two set source is called at once.
Is it right?

As I know in AlphaGo, when training is completed, and then testing will be done. Is it same with Oakfoam? Could you please explain this?!

Thank you:)

Detlef Schmicker

Nov 22, 2016, 6:16:27 AM11/22/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
it is the same, have a look at the caffe docs.

caffe uses testing and training and does what you expected: first train and test on a regular basis.....

Detlef