Decision forests

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 2, 2015, 4:04:34 AM8/2/15
to Oakfoam
I wonder, if I could try to include DF as an additional feature for move prediction.

Do you have the strongest forest availible?

Detlef

Steve Kroon

Aug 3, 2015, 2:28:39 AM8/3/15
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Hi Detlef.

Our experiments with the DFs indicated that the current DF approaches
do not really add to the strength unfortunately. Francois's thesis
has all the details - http://scholar.sun.ac.za/handle/10019.1/86280 .

Steve

--
Steve Kroon | Computer Science Division, Stellenbosch University
(021) 808 9375 (Office) | (084) 458 8062 (Cell) | (086) 655 4386 (Fax)

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 3, 2015, 2:45:37 AM8/3/15
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

that was my impression, but I was not sure if I misinterpreted...

Detlef