Fwd: Registration Computer Olympiad 2016 Leiden, Netherlands

Steve Kroon

Mar 1, 2016, 2:05:51 AM3/1/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Note registration for the Computer Olympiad is open. Detlef, are you
interested in attending with Oakfoam again?

Steve

Mar 1, 2016, 2:26:22 AM3/1/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure, we are a little behind again.

I am working on value network, but it gives strange results...

On the other hand, I have to work till Friday 12:30 in the week, so only would take part in 19x19, if it is again on Friday....

Detlef

Steve Kroon

Mar 2, 2016, 1:04:31 AM3/2/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I have a new student working on distributed MCTS approaches using
TDS, but for a different game (Lines of Action) and in Java.
Hopefully we may identify something that works well for implementation
into Oakfoam to improve the approaches we currently have.

Steve