Build oakfoam

Long Pham

Jul 23, 2016, 10:21:38 PM7/23/16
to Oakfoam
Hi everyone! I installed boost but when I tried to build oakfoam it said "could not detect the boost libraries". Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 24, 2016, 2:42:18 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
sure,

please do

1. tell us your linux distribution

2. run

$ locate libboost_th

which should output something like

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.a
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.so.1.54.0

3. attach the Makefile produced by running ./configure

and I will try to do my very best,

Detlef :)

Steve Kroon

Jul 24, 2016, 4:48:47 AM7/24/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 24, 2016, 5:08:15 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
Hmm, this should be fixed in https://bitbucket.org/francoisvn/oakfoam/src/333007ecbe89e1775fe06c520334a139004964aa/m4/?at=default,

which means, he is probably using the source from oakfoam.com version 0.2.(

Than please use it from

https://bitbucket.org/francoisvn/oakfoam/downloads

If the problem still exists, please let me know!!!

Detlef

Long Pham

Jul 24, 2016, 7:48:33 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
I download the lastest version but it cannot find the boost library. It cannot checking for boostlib
P.S: I use windows 7. Can I build oakfoam on windows?

Long Pham

Jul 24, 2016, 8:21:34 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
Update: I have a problem like Steve Kroon: Could not find a version of the library!

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 24, 2016, 9:23:34 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
I build it on windows 7 some years ago, but I used cygwin environment.

Are you trying to build on windows 7 command line?

In this case I am the wrong person to help :(

Long Pham

Jul 24, 2016, 10:53:58 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
Detlef: Can you tell me how you do that?
Steve Kroon: I see that you have the same problem like me before. Can you tell me how you solve it?

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 24, 2016, 11:24:21 AM7/24/16
to Oakfoam
Steve did not have the same problem as you have, the issue was on linux, and the solution was in his link (and it should not be present with the actual version)

https://www.cygwin.com/ is a posix environment for linux. In this environment the build of oakfoam should just work (after installing boost in the environment).

There was a windows build, but as far as I know it is crosscompiled, as we have a WINDOWS file in the main directory:

https://bitbucket.org/francoisvn/oakfoam/src/333007ecbe89e1775fe06c520334a139004964aa/WINDOWS?fileviewer=file-view-default

it might be possible to use some of the information to build on WINDOWS command line, but I do not know of anybody who did this :(

Detlef

Long Pham

Jul 25, 2016, 8:23:29 AM7/25/16
to Oakfoam
NEW UPDATE: After change something in 'configure', I solve the problem. But when I run 'make', the new problems appear: undefined reference to `boost::system::system_category()'
Does anyone have any idea?

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 25, 2016, 9:45:18 AM7/25/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Long,

I really would love to help you:

You did not solve the problem, you just get the same error later, it is still not finding boost libraries.

Please: I need to know what you are doing:

You really try to compile on windows command line, as I understood.

1. Please give me an output of ./configure, so I see what you did install.

2. Please locate the boost libraries (need to know in which directory they are), and tell me, how you installed them

3. try ./configure  --with-boost-libdir= TheDirectoryWhereBoostLibsAre and give the output

Thanks, Detlef

P.S.: I am very interested oakfoam to compile oakfoam on windows ....

Long Pham

Jul 25, 2016, 9:45:30 PM7/25/16
to Oakfoam
./configure and ./ configure --with-boost-libdir are the same: checking for boostlib >= 1.33.1... configure: We could not detect the boost libraries
but when I use ./configure --with-boost, it says:

checking for boostlib >= 1.33.1... yes
checking whether the Boost::System library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not find a version of the library!

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 25, 2016, 10:14:20 PM7/25/16
to Oakfoam
please: provide the full output and the other info I ask for. This way I am blind :(

Long Pham

Jul 26, 2016, 12:12:23 AM7/26/16
to Oakfoam
NEW UPDATE: I successfully build the oakfoam. Thank you everyone!
P.S: Thank you so much Detlef, you are very enthusiastic!

Steve Kroon

Jul 26, 2016, 2:01:38 AM7/26/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

If you made a successful build on Windows, it would be nice to provide us with an executable and instructions on how you did it, since our current Windows binary is quite old!

Thanks,
Steve

--
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Long Pham

Jul 26, 2016, 7:19:29 AM7/26/16
to Oakfoam
Thanks to Detlef, I use cygwin to compile oakfoam
oakfoam 0.2.7z.txt

Steve Kroon

Jul 27, 2016, 7:46:42 AM7/27/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Hi Long.

What should I do with the attachment - is it a Windows binary?  (I tried saving, and extracting with 7z, but this gave me an error.)

Could you send us a transcript of the compilation process on Windows?

Thanks,
Steve

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Long Pham <superm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to Detlef, I use cygwin to compile oakfoam

Long Pham

Jul 27, 2016, 8:41:43 AM7/27/16
to Oakfoam
Sorry, it's my fault. Here is oakfoam 0.2 with web and oakfoam 0.2.1 (no web)

Steve Kroon

Jul 28, 2016, 5:54:59 AM7/28/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.

Does anyone have access to a windows machine to unrar these and test whether they work for them too.  If so, I think it would be really nice to add them to the Oakfoam website?

I'm very out of touch with Windows - how much does one need different exe's for different Windows versions?

Steve

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Long Pham <superm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, it's my fault. Here is oakfoam 0.2 with web and oakfoam 0.2.1 (no web)

Long Pham

Aug 6, 2016, 4:18:18 AM8/6/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Detlef,

I have a problem about build oakfoam with caffe. When I build it, it says Caffe couldn't be found!

Do you have any idea?

P.S: I build caffe with VS2013, so I don't know how to make distribute for use caffe library

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 6, 2016, 7:31:44 AM8/6/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Not really,

you might have a look into config.ac to get an idea, which files it is expecting in the caffe distribute directory....

ok, seems it is expecting the lib and the incluse subdiretory from the caffe distribute directory.....

and the lib subdir ofcause has to include libcaffe and probably the dcnn lib if used?!

Detlef

Long Pham

Aug 14, 2016, 12:28:51 AM8/14/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Detlef,

When I run "make", I have a problem:

src/engine/oakfoam-Engine.o: In function `caffe::Caffe::mode()':
/d/long/oakfoam/./caffe/common.hpp:142: undefined reference to `caffe::Caffe::Get()'

Do you have any idea for this?

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 14, 2016, 1:47:02 AM8/14/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
not really, linker might not find caffe lib?

Detlef

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 14, 2016, 2:39:33 AM8/14/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
you mitht also habe two versions of caffe lib at different dirctories, and it is trying to linka against an oldmversion....

Detlef

Am 14.08.2016 um 06:28 schrieb Long Pham <superm...@gmail.com>:

Long Pham

Aug 15, 2016, 8:40:27 AM8/15/16
to Oakfoam
I try everything but still get errors. Maybe my caffe has the problem. I don't have libcaffe.a or libcaffe.so, I have libcaffe.lib...

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 15, 2016, 8:54:02 AM8/15/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
as it is referenced from caffe headerfiles itself, and not by oakfoam, I can not imagine how this could be oakfoams fault?!

Detlef

Am 15.08.2016 um 14:40 schrieb Long Pham <superm...@gmail.com>:

I try everything but still get errors. Maybe my caffe has the problem. I don't have libcaffe.a or libcaffe.so, I have libcaffe.lib...

Long Pham

Aug 15, 2016, 9:13:39 AM8/15/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Detlef,

Can you give me your caffe distribute folder? I want analyse it...

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 15, 2016, 2:09:44 PM8/15/16
to Oakfoam
ttt

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 15, 2016, 2:14:53 PM8/15/16
to Oakfoam
sorry, not sure why it was not readable:(
caffe-master/distribute/
caffe-master/distribute/proto
caffe-master/distribute/proto/caffe.proto
caffe-master/distribute/bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/compute_image_mean.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/device_query.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/net_speed_benchmark.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/upgrade_solver_proto_text.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/train_net.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/extract_features.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/convert_mnist_data.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/convert_imageset.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/upgrade_net_proto_text.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/convert_cifar_data.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/upgrade_net_proto_binary.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/classification.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/test_net.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/finetune_net.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/convert_mnist_siamese_data.bin
caffe-master/distribute/bin/caffe.bin
caffe-master/distribute/python
caffe-master/distribute/python/CMakeLists.txt
caffe-master/distribute/python/classify.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/CMakeLists.txt
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/classify.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/_caffe.cpp
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/_caffe.so
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/coord_map.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/proto
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/proto/caffe_pb2.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/proto/__init__.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/draw.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/io.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/__init__.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/net_spec.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_coord_map.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_solver.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_python_layer.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_io.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_net_spec.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_layer_type_list.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_net.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/test/test_python_layer_with_param_str.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/imagenet
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/imagenet/ilsvrc_2012_mean.npy
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/pycaffe.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/detector.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/caffe/classifier.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/detect.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/draw_net.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/python/requirements.txt
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/_caffe.cpp
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/_caffe.so
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/coord_map.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/proto
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/proto/caffe_pb2.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/proto/__init__.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/draw.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/io.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/__init__.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/net_spec.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_coord_map.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_solver.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_python_layer.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_io.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_net_spec.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_layer_type_list.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_net.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/test/test_python_layer_with_param_str.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/imagenet
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/imagenet/ilsvrc_2012_mean.npy
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/pycaffe.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/detector.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/caffe/classifier.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/detect.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/draw_net.py
caffe-master/distribute/python/requirements.txt
caffe-master/distribute/include
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/blob.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/net.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/proto
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/proto/caffe.pb.h
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/internal_thread.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/common.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/solver.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/crop_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/exp_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/eltwise_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/tile_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/python_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_tanh_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/batch_reindex_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/split_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/filter_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/conv_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/tanh_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/dummy_data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/window_data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/input_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/deconv_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/lrn_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/scale_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/mvn_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_relu_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/im2col_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/dropout_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/sigmoid_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/inner_product_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/prelu_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/bias_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/embed_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/spp_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/recurrent_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_conv_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/argmax_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/infogain_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/softmax_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/rnn_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/silence_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/reduction_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/multinomial_logistic_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/lstm_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_sigmoid_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_lcn_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/threshold_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/absval_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/accuracy_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/euclidean_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_lrn_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/relu_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_pooling_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/power_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/bnll_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/sigmoid_cross_entropy_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/contrastive_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/base_data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/neuron_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/elu_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/cudnn_softmax_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/concat_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/slice_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/flatten_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/softmax_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/batch_norm_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/pooling_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/hdf5_data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/reshape_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/parameter_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/hdf5_output_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/hinge_loss_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/base_conv_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/memory_data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/log_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layers/image_data_layer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/data_reader.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/db_lmdb.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/cudnn.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/db_leveldb.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/math_functions.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/rng.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/db.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/insert_splits.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/format.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/signal_handler.h
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/im2col.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/blocking_queue.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/device_alternate.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/benchmark.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/upgrade_proto.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/gpu_util.cuh
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/io.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/mkl_alternate.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/util/hdf5.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/caffe.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/solver_factory.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/sgd_solvers.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/layer_factory.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/filler.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/syncedmem.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/test
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/test/test_caffe_main.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/test/test_gradient_check_util.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/data_transformer.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/include/caffe/parallel.hpp
caffe-master/distribute/lib
caffe-master/distribute/lib/libcaffe.so.1.0.0-rc3
caffe-master/distribute/lib/libcaffe.a
caffe-master/distribute/lib/libcaffe.so

Long Pham

Aug 19, 2016, 10:49:33 AM8/19/16
to Oakfoam
I have an error:

/oakfoam/src/engine/Engine.cc:37: undefined reference to 'caffe::Caffe::SetDevice(int)'

What is 'caffe::Caffe::SetDevice(int)' and where can I get it?

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 19, 2016, 11:41:26 AM8/19/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
should be a caffe library function

it selects a gpu, if you have multipple gpus in your system. you might possibly not need this....

I am not sure, what cpu only caffe does, I hoped they at least define all functions for compatibility, but I did not test it....

Detlef

Long Pham

Aug 29, 2016, 10:58:02 PM8/29/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Detlef

I use Ubuntu to build oakfoam for Windows. When I build with caffe, it has an error:

*** Error in `/usr/bin/x86_64-w64-mingw32-ld': free(): invalid size: 0x0000000002e343c0 ***

I don't know how to fix this, can you help me?

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 30, 2016, 12:56:54 AM8/30/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I never crosscompiled, and I dont think anybody else did with caffe :(

Detlef

Long Pham

Aug 30, 2016, 11:42:33 PM8/30/16
to Oakfoam
I have an error when run oakfoam on Ubuntu:

error while loading shared libraries: libcaffe.so.1.0.0-rc3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

How can I fix this?

Detlef Schmicker

Aug 31, 2016, 12:54:20 AM8/31/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
you must copy libcafffe.so to /usr/lib

 or set

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/where you have the lib

Detlef

Long Pham

Sep 2, 2016, 5:45:27 AM9/2/16
to Oakfoam
Hi Detlef

When I run oakfoam by terminal, everything is fine, but when I run it by gogui, it has an error.

Detlef Schmicker

Sep 2, 2016, 5:57:08 AM9/2/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
what does the gtp console say?

Detlef

Long Pham

Sep 2, 2016, 6:40:48 AM9/2/16
to Oakfoam
It says:

The Go program did not respond to any commands. One possible reason is that the command for executing the program in GTP mode was not correct.

Detlef Schmicker

Sep 2, 2016, 8:27:14 AM9/2/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
some problem with environment variables,

try to start gogui from the terminal in the oakfoam directory....

Detlef

Am 02.09.2016 um 12:40 schrieb Long Pham <superm...@gmail.com>:

It says:

The Go program did not respond to any commands. One possible reason is that the command for executing the program in GTP mode was not correct.

Long Pham

Sep 2, 2016, 11:13:05 AM9/2/16
to Oakfoam
I don't know why, but everything is fine when I use loadcnnp

Detlef Schmicker

Sep 2, 2016, 11:32:50 AM9/2/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
ok, I did not know you have loaded a .gtp file ....

you can easily crash oakfoam by using the cnn with parameters and not loading a cnn.

There are no checks, e.g. if you set param test_p100 and not loading a cnn every move will crash....

Detlef

Am 02.09.2016 um 17:13 schrieb Long Pham <superm...@gmail.com>:

I don't know why, but everything is fine when I use loadcnnp

Long Pham

Sep 2, 2016, 12:37:40 PM9/2/16
to Oakfoam
Can I use CPU-only when run oakfoam?

Detlef Schmicker

Sep 2, 2016, 12:43:22 PM9/2/16
to oak...@googlegroups.com
if you dont use cnn (I think if test_p100 is 0)

or if you compiled caffe wit gpu only, but this option I am not sure, never tested......
(I used some helper functions for debugging, which might depend on cuda installed when using caffe, but thy should be easily outcommented. e.g. I display the gpu state during starting oakfoam, if caffe is compiled in)

Detlef