Oakfoam repos migrated to git

Francois van Niekerk

Jun 17, 2020, 8:36:56 AM6/17/20
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

If you weren't aware, Bitbucket is sunsetting Mercurial support (https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket), so I've migrated all the Oakfoam repos to git.

The main repo is still located at the same URL: https://bitbucket.org/francoisvn/oakfoam, but you'll need to re-clone with git to continue using it properly.

I didn't actually remove any repos, I just renamed the old repos with an "_hg" suffix. You can find all the oakfoam-related repos, including the site repo, here: https://bitbucket.org/francoisvn/workspace/projects/OAK

I migrated some notable forks to new branches on the main repo (https://bitbucket.org/francoisvn/oakfoam/branches/). Feel free to re-fork and make those branches your master branch or whatever you like, I just did this to help prevent any data loss.

If you have any other Mercurial content you'd like help migrating, pls let me know.

Take care,
--
Francois van Niekerk

@francoisvn