Parameters oakfoam

Long Pham

Jul 27, 2016, 11:49:50 AM7/27/16
to Oakfoam
When I use pachi, I see it has some parameters like -t 5 (5s/move), thread=4. maximize_score,...
Does oakfoam have parameters like that?

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 27, 2016, 12:26:26 PM7/27/16
to Oakfoam
not on the dommand line, we usually load a config file with the -c option.

it is a gtp file.

if you start oakfoam within gogui you will have looooots of analysis commands in the extra menu.

Parameter (General) e.g. has the number of playouts .....

if you open the gtp-console from extras you will see, what command is send by the analysis command ....

Long Pham

Jul 27, 2016, 12:54:35 PM7/27/16
to Oakfoam
I know this
I mean is there some way to change parameters like -t 5 or thread=4,... but don't need to open analysis commands?

Detlef Schmicker

Jul 27, 2016, 1:25:31 PM7/27/16
to Oakfoam
put the commands into a gtp file and

./oakfoam -c demo.gtp

if you need others, look what gogui does make from the grafical interface
demo.gtp