May News - Center for Crop Diversification

Hileman, Miranda J

May 13, 2015, 4:56:07 PM5/13/15
to fmc-...@googlegroups.com, incubatorfa...@elist.tufts.edu, oak...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I’ve attached the May issue of the Center for Crop Diversification’s Newsletter.  In this issue we highlight a mechanization field day opportunity for market gardeners, we share strategies for pricing farmers market products, introduce you to our new Extension Plant Pathologist, share resources and the recording of our Hops 101 webinar, and bring your attention to a few upcoming trainings.  Enjoy!  We hope this information is timely and relevant to you.

Thank you,

Miranda and the Center for Crop Diversification team

--

Miranda Hileman Combs

Center for Crop Diversification

University of Kentucky, Agricultural Economics

407 Barnhart Bldg., Lexington, KY 40546-0276

859-218-4384

miranda...@uky.edu

http://www.uky.edu/Ag/CCD/

ccdnewsmay2015final.pdf