Elmwood Stock Farm Field Day - April 26, 2014

Cheryll Frank

Apr 15, 2014, 7:56:45 AM4/15/14
to oak...@googlegroups.com

The Organic Association of Kentucky will hold a field day at
Elmwood Stock Farm

April 26, 2014
1-4 PM
3520 Paris Rd
Georgetown, Ky 40324

Elmwood is a 375-acre diversified family farm producing certified organic vegetables, Angus beef, Dorset-Suffolk sheep and poultry for chicken, eggs and turkey to sell through CSAs, farmers markets and wholesale. The tour will include greenhouses, produce fields, and livestock, and packing shed.

Cheryll Frank

Apr 16, 2014, 2:40:52 PM4/16/14
to oak...@googlegroups.com
Tour continues rain or sunshine, only canceled if severe weather - check
your email for an update if any bad weather in the area, or call ahead to
Elmwood Stock Farm (859-621-0755). Please NO PETS.

Directions to the Farm Tour:

Elmwood is located just East of I-75 at the Georgetown Exit #125. From
Lexington area, turn right (you will be on US 460) and travel
approximately 1.3 miles. The entrance to Elmwood is on the left side of
the highway across from a black barn that sits directly on the road. Look
for the Elmwood Stock Farm hanging sign. Use this entrance - Do not use
the entrance for the farm's mailbox that you will see first, it is a
narrow drive and will be the exit.

Coming West on US 460, Elmwood is approximately 1.5 miles from Newtown
Pike. Coming from the North, take Exit #126 off I-75, turning right, then
turn left on US 460, following directions above.