January News - Center for Crop Diversification

Hileman, Miranda J

Jan 13, 2015, 1:41:39 PM1/13/15
to oak...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I thought some folks on this list might be interested in the Center for Crop Diversification’s monthly newsletter.  I’ve attached the January issue of the Center for Crop Diversification’s Newsletter.  In this issue we highlight the growing Asian produce market in Kentucky, share dates and registration information for ten beekeeping schools that will be taking place around Kentucky in early 2015, impart information about OAK field days for farmers and consumers, share our new High and Low Tunnel Options for Season Extension video, along with a few other tidbits of information.

Thank you so much for reading!  We hope this information is timely and relevant to you.

Happy New Year!

Miranda

--

Miranda Hileman Combs

Center for Crop Diversification

University of Kentucky, Agricultural Economics

407 Barnhart Bldg., Lexington, KY 40546-0276

859-218-4384

miranda...@uky.edu

http://www.uky.edu/Ag/CCD/

https://www.facebook.com/CenterforCropDiversification