Organic Hay or Straw

Lane Butler

Apr 12, 2014, 2:15:23 PM4/12/14
to oak...@googlegroups.com
We are just starting out this year and are trying to get certified soon. We are in need of some organic hay or straw. I haven't had any luck in stores around my location. Does anyone have or know where to get certified organic hay and/or straw? Preferably square bales, we just need small quantities for now.

We are in the Lexingotn area with our farm in Paris.

Thanks,

Lane and Kathleen Butler
Butler Farms

Sharon Piper

Apr 14, 2014, 12:14:49 PM4/14/14
to Lane Butler, OAK KY
I am looking for some as well ... Cue On Main Restaurant and Farm.
Sharon Piper-Martin
859-583-4688

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 11:15:23 -0700
From: butler...@gmail.com