Fourth International Pawpaw Conference...

Kirk Pomper

Jul 20, 2016, 6:21:15 PM7/20/16
to OAK-KY

Good Evening,

You are cordially invited to the Fourth International Pawpaw Conference! The Conference will be held September 1-3, 2016 in Frankfort, KY, and will be a unique experience for scientists, nurserymen, entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts to share information on the production and uses of pawpaw. Tours, tastings, invited speakers, a best pawpaw contest, round table discussions on pawpaw, and a celebration of the centennial anniversary of the 1916 best pawpaw competition will be featured. We are very excited about this event, and have several international speakers already confirmed.

Please see a preliminary schedule of events below, and registration form attached to this email. This information, and an updated schedule as speakers are confirmed, may also be found at  http://www.pawpaw.kysu.edu/Fourth%20International%20Pawpaw%20Conference.htm. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at sheri.c...@kysu.edu or 502-597-6375. Registration forms may be submitted to Ms. Blair Hess at blair...@kysu.edu.

We hope to see you there!

Kirk Pomper

Kirk W. Pomper, Ph.D.

Interim Director of KSU Land Grant Programs

Director-KSU Agricultural Research Station

Professor-Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources

Curator-USDA-National Clonal Germplasm Repository for Pawpaw

College of Agriculture, Food Science, and Sustainable Systems

209 Cooperative Extension Building

Kentucky State University

Frankfort, KY 40601

Phone: 502-597-5942