Fw: Jim Embry- Slow Food, Local Foods & Hunger

Kim Jordan

Feb 28, 2011, 1:58:19 PM2/28/11
to oak group

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kim Cowherd <kim.c...@uky.edu>
To: Capital Area Master Gardeners <capitalareama...@gmail.com>; sellus...@gmail.com; kristopher shera <good...@yahoo.com>; Carol Devine <carol...@windstream.net>; Sarah Renfro FCC <sarah...@fewpb.net>; JOP...@fewpb.net; lmcm...@fewpb.net; "Bishop, Keenan R" <kbi...@email.uky.edu>; "Peach, April" <april...@frankfort.kyschools.us>; "Buecker, Harrie L - Superintendent [FCPS]" <harrie....@franklin.kyschools.us>; "Crowe, Rich - Superintendent" <rich....@frankfort.kyschools.us>; Jennifer Hoban <jennife...@capitaldayschool.net>; "Bell, Debbie Y (LHD-Franklin Co)" <Debbie...@ky.gov>; Jessie Bessinger <jessie...@gmail.com>; bp...@gssfrankfort.org; Debbie Bramlage <nanst...@yahoo.com>; Brian <pil...@riseup.net>; Andrew Cammack <acam...@fewpb.net>; Kim Stohmeier <kstr...@uky.edu>; Ce Ci <thefars...@yahoo.com>; Pat- Nazerene Garden <brook...@yahoo.com>; Fonda <the...@prodigy.net>; sean <spn...@gmail.com>; donna...@aol.com; Terry Magel <grayso...@hotmail.com>; jlop...@yahoo.com; Susan Lambert <sclgeo...@hughes.net>; Kim Jordan <kimjj....@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 11:20:09 AM
Subject: FW: Jim Embry- Slow Food, Local Foods & Hunger

Hi, Local Food Friends! Here is an opportunity to hear some good info on local foods, the Slow Food movement and Terra Madre- a global slow food meeting.  Jim Embry is from Lexington and doing great work in this area. I just got this message and he will be in Frankfort at the Library TONIGHT!! I hope to see some of you there!

Kim