February News - Center for Crop Diversification

Hileman, Miranda J

Feb 9, 2015, 4:02:43 PM2/9/15
to fmc-...@googlegroups.com, incubatorfa...@elist.tufts.edu, oak...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

I’ve attached the February issue of the Center for Crop Diversification’s Newsletter.  In this issue we highlight all of the different producer training programs that are happening across the Commonwealth, and in our region!  Make sure to take advantage of all the opportunities you can.  Registration is still open for the High Tunnel Webinar Series, if you are interested.  We also have an update from two of the conferences that we participated in:  the Kentucky Fruit and Vegetable Conference as well as SSAWG Conference.  Enjoy!

Thank you so much for reading!  We hope this information is timely and relevant to you.

Miranda and the Center for Crop Diversification team

--

Miranda Hileman Combs

Center for Crop Diversification

University of Kentucky, Agricultural Economics

407 Barnhart Bldg., Lexington, KY 40546-0276

859-218-4384

miranda...@uky.edu

http://www.uky.edu/Ag/CCD/

ccdnewsfeb2015final.pdf