The UK Oak Island treasure meeting

ojo1979

Aug 22, 2009, 4:45:40 AM8/22/09
to Oak Island Treasure
Hello Oak Island fans,

It's a beautiful, sunny day in London and I'm getting ready to head
out to The Captain Kidd pub in Wapping for the UK Oak Island meeting.
I'm hoping other fans of the world's greatest treasure hunt will be
joining me for a spot of lunch and plenty of discussion about our
favourite hole in the ground.

For those who don't know, Captain Kidd was a privateer during the late
1600's who was famously hanged for piracy at the site where the pub
stands today. For many fans of the Oak Island mystery, he's the
favourite originator of the Money Pit.

If you happen to live in London and have no plans this afternoon, why
not come along and join us? You can find out more here:
http://oakislandtreasure.blogspot.com/2009/08/oak-island-treasure-uk-meeting.html

I'll be keeping you up to date on Twitter with how the day progresses,
so if you're interested, no matter how far away from London you are,
you can stay tuned: http://www.twitter.com/OakIsland

I'm also hoping to make a short video of the day which should be
available next week.

Best wishes,

Jo