Fwd: ETD2021 Conference - United Arab Emirates University

Sridhar Gutam

May 16, 2021, 11:20:57 AMMay 16
to oai...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ETD 2021 <E...@uaeu.ac.ae>
Date: Sun, 16 May, 2021, 17:26
Subject: ETD2021 Conference - United Arab Emirates University

Dear Colleagues,

We are Libraries Department of the United Arab Emirates University. This year we are embracing ETD2021 Conference. we communicate with you to invite you to attend or participate in our upcoming ETD2021 (Electronic Theses and Dissertations) conference in November 2021. Our theme is ‘Open scholarship in a post-pandemic world’ addresses the enhanced need for discoverability of research findings in a virtual world. The Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD) has contributed to research over time and collaboration by identifying and aggregating digital repositories of theses and dissertations as a previously fugitive class of research resources. The deadlines;

  1. Call for Papers, May 1st 2021
  2. Deadline for Abstract Submission, July 1st, 2021
  3. Acceptance of Abstracts,  July 15th, 2021
  4. Deadline for Full-Length Papers, Sept 15th, 2021.
  5. Acceptance of Papers, Oct 15th, 2021.

Would you please help us to disseminate our call paper by ETD 2021 official Email: E...@uaeu.ac.ae . If possible please post to any relevant listserv at your institution or within your organization.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Al Ain in the U.A.E in November!! For more information visit conference website :

https://conferences.uaeu.ac.ae/etd2021/en/index.shtml

ETD Conference Committee

UAEU Libraries

United Arab Emirates