Fwd: Invitation for "MEGA CONFERENCE OF SCIENCE COMMUNICATORS"

Sridhar Gutam

Sep 10, 2021, 6:16:38 AM9/10/21
to ARS India, oai...@googlegroups.com

Sridhar Gutam, PhD, ARS
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) | Working Group Member, Open Access India

First Floor Biotechnology Lab Building, ICAR-AICRP on Fruits

ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (ICAR-IIHR)

Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru 560089, Karnataka, India

Office Tel. No: +91-80-28466080, 23086100 Ext. 606 | Fax : +91-80-28466291

Mobile:+91-9005760036; +918002678768

Skype: Sridhar.Gutam | Twitter: @SridharGutam
Official Email: sridha...@icar.gov.in

agriRxiv - Preprints for Agriculture and Allied Sciences

ICAR-IIHR is a constituent establishment of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India