collecting book titles to create an accessible E-content for the persons with print-disability.

Chinnakaruppasami P

Sep 21, 2021, 12:45:23 AMSep 21
to Open Access India
KVF_logo new.pngGreetings from Karna Vidya foundation!

Please share this information to all,

Karna Vidya in association with Bookshare online library has been working  towards
making an E-content accessible  for the benefit of Persons with
Print-disabilities. So far, we have been making  school and text books relating to arts field in accessible Daisy e-pub  format, in continuation of the above said effort, presently, We have planned to make textbooks and   E-content of other subjects, other than literary texts, in accessible Daisy e-pub format. For this purpose, we would like to  collect information from students and professionals  pursuing subjects  other than literature. This will  help us to make many books accessible. So we request you to fill out the form,
Mentioning all necessary details.

For queries contact - 7806857514