ARS Study Circle Meeting on "Scholarly Communications and Copyright". Sept 3, 2021 1:30 PM IST

Sridhar Gutam

Sep 2, 2021, 12:20:25 PM9/2/21
to ARS India, oai...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues and Friends

As communicated previously, we are going to start our ARS Study Circle from 3rd Sept 2021 (1:30 - 2:30 PM) with the talk on "Scholarly Communications and Copyright".

Please join via https://meet.jit.si/IdenticalCurrenciesBounceMerrily

The slides of the talk can be found here (https://bit.ly/3BzCkZn)  You may see the schedule at https://arsindia.wordpress.com/study-circle/

If you would like to deliver a talk, please do share the topic and link via google spreadsheet https://bit.ly/ARSTalks

Please note: Jitsi is a collection of free and open-source multiplatform voice, video conferencing and instant messaging applications for the web platform, See https://jitsi.org/

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar

Sridhar Gutam, PhD, ARS
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) | Working Group Member, Open Access India

First Floor Biotechnology Lab Building, ICAR-AICRP on Fruits

ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (ICAR-IIHR)

Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru 560089, Karnataka, India

Office Tel. No: +91-80-28466080, 23086100 Ext. 606 | Fax : +91-80-28466291

Mobile:+91-9005760036; +918002678768

Skype: Sridhar.Gutam | Twitter: @SridharGutam
Official Email: sridha...@icar.gov.in

agriRxiv - Preprints for Agriculture and Allied Sciences

ICAR-IIHR is a constituent establishment of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India