FAIL The response to the ListIdentifiers verb with metadataPrefix oai_dc contained no identifiers

Ömer Faruk Çıtak

Dec 11, 2020, 3:58:28 AM12/11/20
to OAI-PMH
Hello there ;

I am getting the OAI Validation (step 2) error.

Can you help me.

We received a request to validate (but not register) the following repository:

Base URL: http://acikerisim.ufuk.edu.tr:8080/oai/request
adminEmail: acike...@ufuk.edu.tr

## Failure summary

### Checking ListIdentifiers response

REQUEST:
http://acikerisim.ufuk.edu.tr:8080/oai/request?verb=ListIdentifiers&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=col_123456789_665
GET
FAIL: The response to the ListIdentifiers verb with metadataPrefix oai_dc
contained no identifiers. Without at least one identifier, we cannot proceed
with the validation tests.
FAIL: ABORT: No identifiers in response to ListIdentifiers. Without an
identifier we cannot proceed with validation tests.

## Summary - *failure*

* Namespace declared for v2.0 oai-identifiers is acikerisim.ufuk.edu.tr
* Total tests passed: 109
* Total warnings: 0
* Total error count: 2
* Validation status: FAILED

Complete log available at
http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite?log=68CGAKNM

If you wish to rerun the validation tests, you may do so by accessing the
following URL:

http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite?c=ECOA0J89

If there is something you do not understand about these validation tests or
something you think is in error, please consult archived messages at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/oai-pmh and if necessary request help
via oai...@googlegroups.com.

Initial work to create this OAI-PMH validation service was supported through
US NSF award number 0127308. Subsequent support and maintenance has been
provided by Cornell University Library.

FAIL The response to the ListIdentifiers verb with metadataPrefix oai_dc contained no identifiers. Without at least one identifier, we cannot proceed with the validation tests.
FAIL ABORT: No identifiers in response to ListIdentifiers. Without an identifier we cannot proceed with validation tests.
Summary - failure
  • Namespace declared for v2.0 oai-identifiers is acikerisim.ufuk.edu.tr
  • Total tests passed: 109
  • Total warnings: 0
  • Total error count: 2
  • Validation status: FAILED

DSpace Administrator

Dec 11, 2020, 6:01:14 AM12/11/20
to oai...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ömer,

I assume your repository does contain data. As you are running a DSpace instance make sure to set up the building of the OAI Index as a cron job see

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/OAI+2.0+Server#OAI2.0Server-IndexingOAIcontent

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen

--