RV: OAI Validation (step 1): https://revistas.tec.ac.cr/index.php/tec_empresarial/oai

Juan Carlos Leiva Bonilla

Feb 3, 2022, 8:01:08 AM2/3/22
to oai...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

I did the validation test and got the next:

OAI-PMH Data Provider Validation and Registration

Invalid confirmation key

The key you have supplied (OBW2RAG3) is not valid. Please check that the URL you entered is the one that was sent to you by email.

Note that keys are removed after they have been used once and also expire after several days regardless. If either is the case then you will have to start again and get a new key.

Wed Feb 2 17:52:23 2022

Regards

Feb 7, 2022, 8:05:49 AM2/7/22
to OAI-PMH
Dear Juan,

The confirmation key is active only for a few days. Please start with step 1 again and then use the confirmation key as soon as you receive it.

Cheers,
Simeon