Re: BASE OAI-PMH Validator

Simeon Warner

Feb 23, 2021, 7:42:48 AMFeb 23
to ahsan nazir, OAI-PMH

Hi Ahsan Nazir,

You should contact the maintainers of the OVAL validator as listed on the about page http://oval.base-search.net/

Cheers,

Simeon

On 2/23/21, 3:06 AM, "bounce-12540...@list.cornell.edu on behalf of ahsan nazir" <bounce-12540...@list.cornell.edu on behalf of ahsann...@yahoo.com> wrote:

We recently updated our version of OJS to 3.2.0.3.

I’m trying to validate URL “https://oai.datacite.org/irjas” using the base http://oval.base-search.net/ 3.

The result passes the first tests, but this one shows an error:

ERROR: ListRecords response well-formed but invalid: Element ‘{ https://oai.datacite.org/irjas  element’, attribute ‘ref’: The QName value https://oai.datacite.org/irjas title’ does not resolve to a(n) element declaration., line 23

International Research Journal of Advanced Science

Can you help me solve this problem? How to get valid url in oai.

Thanks

ahsan nazir

Feb 25, 2021, 2:07:14 AMFeb 25
to oai...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

greetings from the  International Research Journal of Advanced Science (IRJAS)

we would like to register our journal in your OAI-PMH, below is the base URL for our journal.

And help me in I’m trying to validate URL “https://oai.datacite.org/irjas” using the base http://oval.base-search.net/

ERROR: ListRecords response well-formed but invalid: Element ‘{ https://oai.datacite.org/irjas  element’, attribute ‘ref’: The QName value https://oai.datacite.org/irjas title’ does not resolve to a(n) element declaration., line 23

Thanks,

--
Ahsan Nazir
Managing Editor