OAI-PMH Journal error

Kat Pooprasert

Jul 26, 2021, 10:47:15 AM7/26/21
to OAI-PMH
I am writing as the editorial team of Eye South East Asia from Thammasat University, Thailand and are very much interested in being a service provider. I am trying to validate our repository but have been given this error message:

I am trying to validate our repository at http://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite

WARN Malformed response: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 20, column 14, byte 1102 at /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/XML/Parser.pm line 187. . The most common reason for malformed responses is illegal bytes in UTF-8 streams (e.g. the inclusion of Latin1 characters with codes>127 without creating proper UTF-8 mutli-byte sequences). You might find the utf8conditioner, found on the OAI tools page helpful for debugging.
FAIL Failed to parse Identify response
FAIL ABORT: Failed to parse Identify response from server at base URL 'https://he01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/eyesea/index'.

The OAI-PMH data provider with base URL https://he01.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/eyesea/index has failed initial validation. Problems reported must be corrected before validation can continue.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance