Base URL change - Institutional Repository UPN

Jesus M. Ipanaque Peña

Oct 13, 2021, 1:46:49 PM10/13/21
to oai...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I take the opportunity to greet you. My name is Jesús Ipanaqué, I'm administrator of Institutional Repository of Universidad Privada del Norte of Peru, due to various changes generated within our platform, I request your support in updating the base URL that is registered in your directory.

Important facts:
I look forward to your response and comments.

Regards

Jesús Miguel Ipanaqué Peña

Coordinador del Centro de Información

+51 993 257 261     upn.edu.pe

Simeon Warner

Oct 14, 2021, 4:38:52 PM10/14/21
to OAI-PMH
Dear Jesus,

Please register the repository with its new OAI-PMH baseURL https://repositorio.upn.edu.pe/oai/request at https://www.openarchives.org/Register/ValidateSite

I'm afraid I don't see and old baseURL for your repository on the list of currently registered repositories https://www.openarchives.org/Register/BrowseSites . If there is one that I should delete then please let me know.

Cheers,
Simeon