Error Checking for version 2.0 specific exceptions

Revista Kasmera

Aug 22, 2019, 8:40:59 AM8/22/19
to OAI-PMH
Hi I´m new in open archive initiative, I was trying to register a journal repository and validation procces on step 2 bring me this error

Checking for version 2.0 specific exceptions

PASS Error response correctly includes error code 'badArgument'
FAIL Failed to extract error code from the response to request: verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&until=2018-08-10T22:12:44Z The request specified a date one year before the earliestDatestamp given in the Identify response. There should therefore not be any records with datestamps on or before this date and a noRecordsMatch error code should be returned.

Can you help me please to resolve this problem, thanks

Simeon Warner

Aug 22, 2019, 8:46:16 AM8/22/19
to OAI-PMH
You need to fix your OJS configuration so that the earliestDatestamp reported in the Identify response (https://produccioncientificaluz.org/index.php/kasmera/oai?verb=Identify) really is equal to or before the earliest record datestamp. This seems to be a common problem with OJS systems so you may wish to report it in the appropriate forum and the solution is likely well understood.

Cheers,
Simeon

Buang M. Yulianto

Feb 21, 2020, 2:13:51 AM2/21/20
to OAI-PMH
Hi Revista Kasmera,

As your describe above, seem we face same problem here. Could you please refer to this link for solution http://forum.relawanjurnal.id/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=965&p=3686#p3686 hope you can translate because write in indonesia. Step by step is clearly enough i think.