Register site OAI problem

Cerva Csaba

Jan 12, 2022, 7:05:12 AM1/12/22
to oai...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I would need to validate and register our site but this error message occurs:

Checking for version 2.0 specific exceptions

REQUEST https://tudasportal.uni-nke.hu/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&until=2021-01-12T10:41:20Z GET

FAIL Failed to extract error code from the response to request: verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&until=2021-01-12T10:41:20Z The request specified a date one year before the earliestDatestamp given in the Identify response. There should therefore not be any records with datestamps on or before this date and a noRecordsMatch error code should be returned.

I have checked our server and this url is usable and accessible. So please let me know what the problem is with az url that is good for me…

Our server is under proxy at this moment, so I cant give you direct access, but it works well.

response.jpg

John Salter

Jan 12, 2022, 7:27:08 AM1/12/22
to oai...@googlegroups.com

Hi Cerva,

The issue is with the 'Earliest Registered Date' returned on this page:

https://tudasportal.uni-nke.hu/oai/request?verb=Identify

This says the earliest record in your system is 2022-01-12 10:41:20.

On the URL below, there are records before that date e.g. oai:tudasportal.uni-nke.hu:12944/5051 (from 2017).

I'm not sure how DSpace collects the data used in the 'Identify' reponse.

It might be worth asking this on a DSpace mailing list?

Cheers,

John

--

---