introduction

Darrin Pratt

Jul 9, 2020, 4:17:36 PM7/9/20
to OAeBU Data Trust University Presses Group
Greetings all, this is Darrin Pratt, director of University Press of Colorado | Utah State University Press. We have published Open Access titles now through Knowledge Unlatched, the Sustainable History Monograph Pilot, and a handful on our own with funding from NSF and other sources. In addition, 180 of our Utah State University Press titles are publicly available through the USU Digital Commons. With Patrick Alexander, also on this list, I was on the steering committee for TOME for about a year.

Best,
Darrin