List Shutdown

Rob Sanderson

Jul 31, 2012, 4:20:15 PM7/31/12
to oac-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

As we have come to the end of Phase 2 of the Open Annotation Collaboration work, and the data model has been merged with Annotation Ontology to form the basis of the W3C Open Annotation Community Group, we are pleased to announce the closing of the oac-discuss list.

If you remain interested in interoperable annotation, and have not yet joined the public open annotation list at the W3C, we strongly encourage you to do so.
You can find the list and related specifications, documents, wiki and so forth at:
        http://www.w3.org/community/openannotation

Thank you for your engagement in the Open Annotation Collaboration process, and we look forwards to continuing the discussion with the much larger community in the W3C context.

Rob, Herbert, Tim and all at OAC