OrganicAthlete Victoria Annual General Meeting!

Dave Shishkoff

Feb 8, 2010, 11:36:42 PM2/8/10
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone, our AGM is this Wednesday. Help select our officers for 2010,
and maybe even step up and become one yourself! =) We need help in various
areas to keep the club active and growing, everyone has something they can
do to help out!

We'll be meeting at Green Cuisine as usual, in the 'side' room. The meeting
will start just after 6:30pm, but join us at 6pm for a bite to eat and
social time beforehand.

We'll do our elections, and discuss club plans and member racing for the
year, and any other subjects that members bring up.

Please RSVP if coming, hope to see you there!

- Dave, OA Vic Pres
http://victoria.organicathlete.org
On Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2396797279

PS - check out this article discussing veganism in the TC on Sunday:

http://www.timescolonist.com/life/case+against+eating+animals/2533931/story.html