Monthly Meeting/Discussion Group Wednesday

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dave Shishkoff

no leída,
9 nov 2010, 1:41:519/11/10
a OA-Victoria,OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone - our regularly scheduled get-together for OrganicAthlete is
this Wednesday at 6:30pm, down at Green Cuisine as usual (come at 6pm if you
wanna get a bite to eat first.)

Next month we'll be welcoming back the Jason, president of Purica to give a
presentation on their products, it was really well-received, and people
learned a lot! (And there were free samples to boot!) This will be
Wednesday, Dec 8th. Purica is a sponsor of the OA Victoria team, in case
you were wondering 'why them'. Check out their website for more info:
http://Purica.com

RSVP's appreciated, hope you can join us! =)

- Dave

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar