OrganicAthlete Victoria Meeting This Wed, 6:30pm!

Dave Shishkoff

Aug 10, 2009, 6:13:51 PM8/10/09
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone, reminder of our monthly meeting!

As always, it's at our primary sponsor, the Green Cuisine vegan restaurant
(down in Market Square), a chance to catch up on summer activities, perhaps
organize something (cyclocross race?) for the fall, and of course discuss
vegan sports nutrition topics and anything else that comes up! It's a
pretty informal, friendly ordeal. =)

Meeting begins at 6:30pm, but if you'd like a bite to eat first, a few of us
get together at 6pm. We'll be in the 'side' room, on the left inside the
front doors.

Hopefully see you there, RSVP's appreciated!

Dave Shishkoff, President
OrganicAthlete Victoria
www.OrganicAthlete.org/victoria
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2396797279