Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Dave Shishkoff

ungelesen,
07.12.2009, 16:36:4207.12.09
an OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone!

Our regularly-scheduled monthly meeting/get-together is this Wednesday, join
us at Green Cuisine at 6:30pm. Come at 6pm if you'd like to get a bite to
eat first! We meet in the 'side' room.

Meeting is generally an open discussion on related topics, such as vegan
sports nutrition, training, etc.. This month we'll also have some
discussion on issues surrounding the 2010 Team (mainly cyclists, but also
triathletes, runners, and others) Details include ideas for new sponsors,
where to direct sponsorship money (clothing, racing licenses, race entries,
etc..) and other related subjects.

Also, our AGM is due in February. Shall we keep it small, or hold a bigger,
more social event?

Hope to see you Wednesday night! As always, RSVP's appreciated,

- Dave
OA Vic Pres
http://victoria.organicathlete.org
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2396797279