OA Special - Learn to Ride the Velodrome - Sunday, 5pm

Dave Shishkoff

Jun 24, 2011, 4:42:45 PM6/24/11
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey all,

I'm organizing a 'Learn to Ride/Race' the velodrome session this Sunday,
June 26th, at 5pm, out at the velodrome in Colwood (at the Juan de Fuca Rec
Center, by the Bear Mountain Arena).

This is a special one-time activity for OrganicAthlete members, and we'll be
covering the regular $30 & $50 LTR clinic fees.

There will still be a few other fees, that being a $10 GVVA membership and
$10 drop-in fee, and if anyone needs a track bike, there is an excellent
fleet of rental bikes of all sizes, and it's $10 to rent a bike. (You need
to be riding a track/fixed-gear bike.)

Please RSVP by 5pm on Saturday if you wish to attend, details about the
track can be found here: http://gvva.bc.ca

And, of course, if you have any questions, you can email me as well. =)

Hope you can join us!

Dave Shishkoff
President
OrganicAthlete Victoria