Monthly Meeting/Discussion Group on Wed!

Dave Shishkoff

Mar 8, 2010, 5:47:00 PM3/8/10
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone, our regular get-together is this Wednesday (Mar 10th), join us
at 6:30pm (or come at 6pm to get a bite to eat) at Green Cuisine down in
Market Square.

Hope to see you there!

Just added to our list of events will be something like a 'Save A Turkey
Trot' just before Thanksgiving! In the US, around Thanksgiving, 'Turkey
Trots' are a popular activity...presumably to offset the expected holiday
gorging. We'll be doing something similar, but to encourage a vegan
Thanksgiving! Likely route will be along the waterfront, more details to
come! Join us at the meeting to help plan for this. =)

Hope to see you there!

- Dave