Monthly Meeting: Thursday!

Dave Shishkoff

Oct 13, 2010, 2:14:00 AM10/13/10
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone, our regular monthly get-together in this Thursday, Oct 14th -
hope you can make it!

We meet down at Green Cuisine (in Market Square), the meeting begins at
6:30pm, but if you want to get a bite to eat and chat a bit more, we're
usually there for 6pm.

As usual, discussion on any sporty or vegan topics are welcome, and we'll
also talk briefly about how the Turkey Trot went, and also our potential new
sponsor of Ridley Bikes (OA team members would be elegible for a discounted,
custom-colored Ridley bike!)

RSVP's appreciated as always,

- Dave

PS - meetings return to the 2nd Wednesday of the month in November, so the
next meeting is scheduled for Nov 10th.