2011 OrganicAthlete Victoria clothing order - respond asap!

1 view

Dave Shishkoff

Feb 21, 2011, 4:22:46 PM2/21/11
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone - we're about to do our clothing order for the year, for bike
jerseys and shorts, and we also have tri and running gear - very similar
options to what's on the OA website:

https://organicathlete.site-ym.com/store/default.asp

One big difference is well have a custom design reflecting our local
sponsors, here's our jersey as an example:

http://thevictoriavegan.com/organicathletevictoria/files/2011-jersey.pdf

Prices are *very* competitive, cheaper than what's listed on the OA website.
We'll expect to get them within 2 months.

Please get back to me if you'd like to sport some OA gear, and represent!
Our club isn't nearly so focused on results, so much as participation. If
you're active, and believe in what OA represents, please get back to me!

Peas out,

- Dave