2010 OA Vic Clothing Order!

Dave Shishkoff

Apr 2, 2010, 12:11:11 AM4/2/10
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone - for those who are interested in our custom jersey's with our
local logos, they are being processed and hopefully i'll have a sample to
send out in the next few days!

In the meantime, i'm wondering who is interested in what, so i have a sense
of what to order. The main items are:

Custom:

Cycling Jersey - $65
Running Singlet - $35
Skinsuit - $95 (one-piece, ideal for TT's, Crits, Cyclocross, shorter MTB
races)

General:

Shorts (Go Vegan!) Bib - $50
Shorts (Go Vegan!) Non-Bib - $55
Running Shorts (Go Vegan!) - $40

Prices are approximate, in US$, might fluctuate a bit one way or the other.
These are pretty much at-cost, and about as low as you're going to get for
custom gear, fyi. (And actually, any gear..) We've got a very good deal
happening!

You can also order a vest, jacket, arm warmers, cycling cap, shoe covers,
tri suit, and more, ask if you have any specific requests. You can take a
look at the OA store to see what all is available.

This isn't *the* order, i just want to get a sense of what people might be
interested in. Let me know if you've got any q's.

Thanks, please reply ASAP!

- Dave