World Vegan Bake Sale Day event on Saturday!!

Dave Shishkoff

Apr 26, 2011, 3:18:09 PM4/26/11
to OA-Victoria, OA-Vic-Announcements
Hey everyone, this Saturday from noon to 4pm (or when sold out!) is our
second annual World Vegan Bake Sale Day in Victoria, and you're invited to
stuff yourself on AMAZING goodies that are all animal-friendly! We
especially encourage you to bring non-vegan friends, family and associates -
spread this around!

It's down at Tattoo Zoo (1215 Wharf St) and co-hosted by vegan superstar
Sarah Kramer! 100% of the money raised will be spent on publishing more of
Friends of Animals' Vegan Starter Guides for distribution around the city.

All the details can be found on our event page:

http://thevictoriavegan.com/veganbakesale/

If you're on the Facebook, check out our event page:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140922335979317

And finally, if anyone would like to contribute some vegan goodies, please
get back to me asap!

See you there, and be sure to book an appointment with your dentist on
Monday! ;)

Dave Shishkoff
Canadian Correspondent
Friends of Animals