Report Draft for Comment: OA eBook Usage Data Reporting and Analytics Use Cases by Stakeholder

Christina Drummond

Jun 24, 2021, 4:57:47 PM6/24/21
to oaebu-data-trus...@educopia.org, oaebu-data-trust-uni...@googlegroups.com, oa-ebu-data-trust-a...@googlegroups.com, oa-ebu-data-trust-comm...@googlegroups.com, oa-ebu-data-trust-publishi...@googlegroups.com, Hawkins, Kevin
Everyone,

It is with great pleasure that I share with you our final report draft reflecting the inputs of our many OAeBU community members over the last year. In partnership with co-editor Kevin Hawkins and our graphic designer Philemon Eniola, we have documented the multiple use cases for OA ebook usage data by stakeholder type and persona. This report outlines both current and aspirational uses of OAeBU data, as voiced by scholars, commercial publishers, university presses, libraries, and book publishing platforms and services.

Public comment on this final draft is invited through 10 July 2021, after which time we'll finalize the report and move it into our Zenodo presence.

As a reminder, this report will be used to ensure that the future directions of our project are connected to the needs of our OA books community.
Thank you for your contributions to this work and apologies for cross-posting.

Best regards,
Christina
Christina Drummond
OAeBU Data Trust Program Officer
Educopia Institute
Working from Columbus, OH USA | EDT Timezone (UTC-4)
Schedule a meeting via: http://calendly.com/drummond_ei