Fill Mode bug

Nicolas Kassis

Feb 14, 2011, 11:23:24 AM2/14/11
to o3d-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Can someone tell me if they have issues with setting the fill mode of
a material to o3d.State.WIREFRAME (1). If I set the value manually to
0 I get points, if I set it to 1 or 2 I get solid. This is with the
o3d-webgl version.

Thanks

--
-----------------
Nicolas Kassis

Nicolas Kassis

Feb 14, 2011, 12:52:28 PM2/14/11
to o3d-d...@googlegroups.com
Ignore this email, it was just me being stupid. I had set the
primitive type of my object wrong (TRIANGLE_LIST instead of
TRIANGLELIST, don't know why I did that ;p) the object still displayed
right but in the primitive.js file of o3d, when you use the WIREFRAME
fill mode it will rewrite the indices array. It checks what type of
primitive you are using and since my was wrong the if statement didn't
work.

Nic

--
Nicolas Kassis