Need help to see my own model in Simple Scene Viewer sample...

EDesgagne

Nov 20, 2010, 10:04:33 PM11/20/10
to O3D-discuss, etienne....@roche.ca
Hi,

I'm testing the Simple Scene Viewer sample from the last o3d Webgl
samples packages and it work well...

I'm now trying to visualize more complex models in this sample scene
viewer but nothing is showed...

For exemple, I have converted this model
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=5a562a639458f5c81ac1f36aa5c28adb&prevstart=0
with the ColladaConverter and point the viewer to it but cant see it.
There is no error and the viewer say me that the scene is loaded so It
should be something like the camera position that is wrong...

As I'm totally new to O3D or WebGL... someone can help me find a way
to see my model? How can I find the right coordinates for the camera?

Thanks a lot

Etienne