[JOB] Laravel Developer in Hawke's Bay

Timothy Rhodes

Dec 14, 2020, 3:46:26 PM12/14/20
to NZ PHP Users Group
We (tracta.co.nz) are looking for a freelance Laravel developer based in the Hawkes Bay to pick up and finalise a portal project. There isn't a huge amount of work left to do on this project, but we are needing this tidied up ASAP.

We would potentially need this person to also assist in the upkeep of various Laravel implementations in more of an on-going capacity.

This is a project based role and most of this can be done remotely, however, being a Hawke's Bay resident is important to be able to get you in from time-to-time to work in-house or partake in client calls/meetings.

Please email expressions of interest to tim.r...@tracta.co.nz

Cheers
Tim