Looking for short term remote work over the upcoming christmas period

marcus ureilius

Oct 18, 2016, 9:40:34 PM10/18/16
to NZ PHP Users Group
Greetings everyone

I am looking for any short term work that may be available over the upcoming christmas period.
I have been involved in software development for several years but in the last few years I have
and currently do hold a teaching position.  Being able to do industry based project work is of
high value to me as it will further inform my teaching.  I am experienced in Php, MongoDb, MySql,
MVC in particular CakePHP.  My last piece of work was early 2016 developing a Job Board
prototype to be used in-house.  The prototype made use of Angularjs, asp.net mvc 4, and Signal R for
pushing near real time updates.  I am located in Hamilton and would prefer to work remotely
for out of town work.  I warmly invite any offers

thank you very much

Markcus