Any Swift gurus available?

9 vues

version

non lue,
31 oct. 2017, 00:01:2231/10/2017
à NZ PHP Users Group
Hi,
I'm looking for a bit of support or potentially to pay someone to help with a few Swift tasks.

I'm reasonably proficient with PHP/JS but struggling with optionals and "if let" statements on a deadline. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon but if anyone could lend a hand that'd be much appreciated.

The iOS and Android apps were both almost ready to launch until a problem presented itself in the recent  iOS 11 update. (Audio streaming buffering stops on switching networks wifi/cellular). I'm doing the app for a local community radio station as a favour (so i can learn).
There is some contra and/or small renumeration available.

Might be a 5 minute job?
Could lead to more app work?

If anyone has any leads on any swift gurus please let me know.
Thanks
Kitt
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur