Getting up to speed with modern web development - Workshop.

Christian Mazur

Jan 12, 2017, 3:32:09 PM1/12/17
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

In case you or someone you know might be interested... Chris Pitt (@assertchris) and I have been working during the last months preparing a one day workshop for web developers.

In this course we will start with a broad overview of the web development and then deep dive into the individual tools, methodologies and best practices for modern development. We will explore topics like: testing, pair programming, continuous integration, choosing the right frameworks and deploying to production; to name a few.

This workshop is for developers of all skill levels. The focus is on the first principles of modern web development, methodologies and best practices for modern development in PHP (Laravel) and JS.

If you want to learn how to make fast, modern, accessible websites; this workshop is for you.

When and Where?
February 14th, 2017 - From 8:30am to 4:00pm
Terrace Conference Centre, Wellington.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks!

Chris,
@chmazur

Allen Han

Jan 12, 2017, 4:23:46 PM1/12/17
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
FYI

It costs NZ$356.50 – NZ$494.50

Cheers,
Allen

NZ PHP Users Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nzphpug
To post, send email to nzp...@googlegroups.com

Sarah King

Jan 12, 2017, 4:49:46 PM1/12/17
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
Cost is fine, would be good to hold another up in Auckland though.

My 2c :)

Sarah

Sarah King
Tel: 09 815 8642 | Mobile: 0273 711 298
http://www.itamer.com
http://www.roommatecabins.co.nz

Twitter   LinkedIn
Skype  sarah.king

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Allen Han <hanzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
FYI

It costs NZ$356.50 – NZ$494.50

Cheers,
Allen

On 13/01/2017, at 9:32 AM, Christian Mazur <chm...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Sid Bachtiar

Jan 12, 2017, 4:52:25 PM1/12/17
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
Or online ... we have fibre connection throughout NZ nowadays!
Blue Horn Ltd - System Development
http://bluehorn.co.nz